Electric President s/t vinyl

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by carnival bird, Aug 12, 2012.

1. coffee Member

It seems Morr continues to repress Ghost. ANOST has another version for sale on their website limited to 500. Maybe we could persuade Morr to do a small/limited run of the s/t Electric President. I still need a copy too!
  2. coffee Member

That Ghost vinyl is in Ben's web store too; I didn't realize that.
  3. carnival bird New Member

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't mind a repressing of it, I'm sure there's a lot of interest in it considering the rarity of the item now so it would sell well. Hopefully the repressing would still have the poster and everything if they did it. I was actually considering talking to Ben about that eventually because I'm going to start a small record label within the next 2 years. Most everything is in place at this point, I'm just waiting until I save enough of a decent startup cost (Pressing records is not cheap!). But getting Morr to repress it would be awesome.
  4. hughesypf Active Member

I managed to get S/T, the final piece of my Ben Cooper record collection like yourself, last year, though it was kinda overshadowed by the release of Branches, as I got it in the same week. I got S/T from Discogs in the end, after being beaten to it a few times, but I got there in the end, so if your not too put off by your previous problems with Discogs, its probably still the best chance you've got.

Or you could just wait until you have your record production setup and print as many S/T records as you like! (Not sure how Ben/ his management would feel about that, haha) I'm sure if enough people were interested Morr would consider a small repressing.
  5. carnival bird New Member

Yeah, I'm currently waiting to hear from a record company in the UK that I just ordered it from, they havent sent the email saying it's out of stock yet so, fingers crossed! I'll let you guys know how it turns out!

EDIT: No luck again! Time for that repressing haha!
  6. carnival bird New Member

Update: I FINALLY got it! After asking a ton of people on discogs, a very nice gentleman agreed to sell me the record and I now have it in my collection! It's definitely my favorite record in my collection now and my Electric President/Radical Face collection is finally complete! Though I'm stoked for the new stuff coming up, specifically Electric President 7"s leading up to the album!
  7. hughesypf Active Member

Congratulations :) About time too, just looking back this thread was started by you looking for it 2 years ago! I saw that you asked me on discogs a while ago, though I forgot about it but I meant to decline and wish you luck with the search.