Electric President s/t vinyl

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by carnival bird, Aug 12, 2012.

1. carnival bird New Member

Hello everybody! I was wondering if anyone knew where i could possibly get a copy of Electric President's first album "s/t" on vinyl. I know I probably won't be able to find it new anywhere because I've looked all around for it. I've been able to find every other Electric President vinyl but that one just seems impossible. If anyone here knows where to find it or even has one that youre willing to sell please let me know! Thanks guy!
  2. MagicalZebra Active Member

I searched and there's one copy on the amazon.co.uk, but if you don't live in england, that's probably no use for you.
  3. hughesypf Active Member

I recently had a bit of a Electric President vinyl shopping spree and like yourself ended up getting everything apart from S/T. I did see one but I can't remember whether I didn't get it because it was ridiculously expensive or out of stock.

Also, I just checked and it seems even the Uk Amazon is sold out now :confused:
  4. carnival bird New Member

yeah the one on amazon is saying out of stock (plus i do live in america). Thanks though. I had a pretty disappointing experience recently where I found it on a website that said in stock and after I bought it I was told they were out. I check eBay and discogs and other sites constantly for it but it never pops up. I even found the 2 "You Have the Right To Remain Awesome" 7"s for pretty cheap, but still waiting on s/t.
  5. ben Administrator

I had a little sale on the store a couple weeks ago where I sold the stock of S/T that I found in my closet while cleaning. But there were only 10. I'm not at home now, but when I get back to Jacksonville I'll check if there are any others squirreled away. Alex might have an extra as well. But yeah, those have been out of print for a while, and I don't think they'll get reprinted, so they're kinda tough to find.
  6. carnival bird New Member

awesome! yeah please let me know if you do find anything that would be great :)
  7. ben Administrator

Cool. I'll let you know once I get home next month.
  8. coffee Member

So I'll gladly take the next spot in line if you have an extra after the extra.
    carnival bird likes this.
  9. ben Administrator

Hahaha. Cool. I'll let you know.
  10. coffee Member

Yeah. Check behind the couch and under the bed. In the attic? Crawl space? You never know where those records could end up.
    colonyinthesky likes this.
  11. ben Administrator

I know you're joking, but that's kind of true with me. Hahaha.
    colonyinthesky likes this.
  12. coffee Member

I'm the same way. It's when I try to get organized that I can't ever find anything.
  13. MagicalZebra Active Member

Speaking of electric president items, my EP t-shirt arrived a few days ago. It's magical. And came with stickers. I love you, Ben.
  14. carnival bird New Member

I just got my Tshirt too! It's awesome! and of course the stickers are awesome too.
  15. carnival bird New Member

Hey Ben!
    I dont mean to bother you or anything, but i was just wondering if you had ever gotten a chance to check for this album. If not thats fine, just curious. Thanks!
  16. ben Administrator

Oh, it's no bother. I just forgot to follow up. But yeah, unfortunately, I'm all out. But I'm gonna see if there's any stock left with Morr, just in case.
  17. Gabbers Member

You go
    You got stickers?! D:
  18. MagicalZebra Active Member

Yeah! :D It's funny, I was browsing through some old blog posts on the site a while ago, from 2008 I think, and I found the two prints as poster designs or something like that. I was really excited when they showed up with the t-shirt. One's on my guitar case!
  19. Gabbers Member

What I would do for stickers... and damn, you're an active member now! :O :D last time I was here I was one of about three members :p but now I am living in a place that has more computers than sheep again so I will be back :3
  20. MagicalZebra Active Member

I definitely think Ben should put some stickers on his store. I would buy so many stickers. Also, I wish I had some sheep.