Branches Preorder

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pedro Meadows, Oct 9, 2013.

1. hughesypf Active Member

Yeh, I plan to get the CD at some point as well. I just though I'd save the excitement of getting a different form of Branches for another time :)
  2. Carrie Potter Member

I got a package in the mail yesterday from Jacksonville, FL and was so excited.... "Finally, my CD is here!!" Turns out it was something else I ordered :/ I should probably contact the store, it seems... glad some of yall have gotten your orders in! BTW, Ben, the album is wonderful.
    jwalker likes this.
  3. Craig Member

Anyone else still waiting on their pre-order? I'm starting to think I should have gone for the $45 postage option rather than the $30 postage. Gotta love living in the wrong hemisphere :(
  4. MagicalZebra Active Member

craig we're all here for you, you know that
  5. Craig Member

Any need for the sarcasm?
  6. MagicalZebra Active Member

it was meant to be friendly, did you order from the radical face store? I once bought a tshirt from it and it took like a month
  7. Carrie Potter Member

I still haven't received mine, Craig. I think it's trapped at the Post Office though... sigh.
  8. Carrie Potter Member

UPDATE- I had to contact the merch store, and they're sending me another. Check your tracking info, Craig, and then contact the store for help. They were surprisingly helpful and responsive.
  9. Thrice Member

Mine was taking forever as well and finally it arrived shortly after I contacted the merch store.