Branches Preorder

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pedro Meadows, Oct 9, 2013.

1. neonbible Member

No problem.

Although it doesn't label them as a deluxe package, it does include the LE lithograph, so I assume they are same. Looks like the poster comes with all releases. But does that include Amazon? I'm just wondering if it's worth £7 extra for the lithograph if so.
  2. ben Administrator

Hey, Folks. Sorry for the delays getting back. I always think there is gonna be more time on the road then there really is. I forget how hectic it gets.

But yes, to avoid import fees, the link neonbible put up is proper. I need to add that to the store section on the website, which I will hopefully get my brother to do tonight.

And the only extras I had time to make for this one was the lithograph. I had wanted to do a shirt as well and a magnet as well, but because of needing tour merch, there wasn't enough time. This was all supposed to be separate, but because I took an extra month an a half on the record everything fell on top of each other. Next time I'm gonna wait until the record is mixed and mastered before booking any shows or setting up the release. Any time I take a guess on the amount of time things will take I am wrong. Even with a buffer.

So yeah. Sorry about that.
  3. jwalker Member

I just cancelled my Amazon order and placed one with tmstores - worth the extra few bob, imo. Just gotta find a way of putting the poster up in my flat without getting marks on the walls...
  4. hughesypf Active Member

I think I'll do the same. Hopefully I haven't left it too late to cancel the Amazon preorder, its less than a week until the Europe realise now, I don't know what their policy is on that.
  5. jwalker Member

I did it two days ago - I think you can do it right up until it's dispatched, but the sooner the better, I imagine.
  6. hughesypf Active Member

Yeh, I canceled it last night and it was fine. Yay, I can get the poster now!

Does that mean there's gonna be other stuff on sale at the shows then? What can we expect there? :)
  7. jpdribbler New Member

Apparently no one has commented yet on what a beauty the digi-book is, so here's a first.

I'd like some of that floral "sorry for everything" wallpaper - how about selling that as merch?
  8. dogbert Member

I have it, arrived this morning!! Excited doesn't even come close....

And such an awesome Lithograph too, that's going up on my wall in a frame that is :)

[IMG]

And now... to listen.
  9. jwalker Member

I'm so looking forward to that turning up. And to the Manchester show :eek:
  10. hughesypf Active Member

Yeh, my vinyl turned up today too! The CD/Book looks so nice as well though, I though I'll save the excitement of having that for another time. Oh, and framing the lithograph is a good idea, didn't think of that.
  11. neonbible Member

Wow thats earlier then expected if you guys are in the UK. Should hopefully get mine when back in the office. Excited!
  12. WinniePuuh New Member

no booklet in the vinyl version? :(
  13. Pedro Meadows Member

Yeah I think it was the same with the roots as well =/

I don't ever listen to CD's anymore but I do listen to vinyl and as far as physical mediums go it's the only kind I buy, and I can say it sucks being left out of all that content. Even if it was just a CD booklet thrown in with the vinyl that would totally mean a lot. Or even just a little hyperlink to a place we could download a digital copy of the digibook with the vinyl.
  14. hughesypf Active Member

I think because its a 'Digi-book' the booklet is kind of built in to the CD itself, so I guess there isn't just a loose paper booklet to put chuck in the vinyl. We do get the nice gramophone poster with the lyrics sheet on the back through, so its not all bad :)
    Pedro Meadows likes this.
  15. WinniePuuh New Member

i just ordered both...:rolleyes:
  16. neonbible Member

I will be ordering the CD as well as the vinyl :)
  17. jwalker Member

It arrived! I'm in love with the lithograph.
  18. a flicker of light Active Member

Yeah, I'm still waiting for my package, and I'm hoping that UPS/FedEx can find my house, as I've had problems in the past with them coming down the road and finding my drive way.

*Crosses Fingers*
    (remembers to check tracking number)

San Pablo, CA, United States 11/04/2013 11:16 A.M. Arrival Scan
    Roanoke, VA, United States 10/31/2013 2:42 A.M. Departure Scan
    Roanoke, VA, United States 10/29/2013 11:59 P.M. Arrival Scan
    Charlottesville, VA, United States 10/29/2013 9:41 P.M. Departure Scan

Soon!!!
  19. neonbible Member

Listening to mine now. It sounds fabulous.

Except there is a chip on the edge of the vinyl on side B. Doesn't affect any songs but annoying that it is there, hope it doesn't cause it to crack all the way through. Not sure whether to return it.

Anyway, the lithograph is awesome! Definitely going up on the wall.
  20. MagicalZebra Active Member

My lithograph's just up behind my bed, it's quite a dark thing but I can see it nicely when the bedside light's on.