Ben's "Always Gold" music video + Announcement of new EP!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Corvus, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Craig Member

Awesome, thanks so much Ben - I cant wait! You really do treat your fans well :)
  2. Marcus New Member

WHY didn't I log on earlier?! damn
  3. Matthew Andrade New Member

WHY didn't I log on earlier?! damn ²
    Maybe next time... =/
    Marcus likes this.
  4. a flicker of light Active Member

It's alright guys. What's really pushing a few bucks his way? Of course another reason to add to the list why I respect Sir Ben Cooper in his ability to be as generous as he is. So humble.

Keep it real!

Is this Ep already something some of us have alread from before, or something new? I'm not sure I follow.
    walleh, Marcus and MagicalZebra like this.
  5. MagicalZebra Active Member

6. ben Administrator

All the CDs are in the mail, btw. Forgot to mention that. And each one has a crappy little drawing included. Huzzah.
  7. hughesypf Active Member

Yay! Can't wait :D
  8. Corvus Member

Got mine today, thank you so much!
  9. MrImSoGreat Member

I received mine today as well.

Ben, you so silly.
  10. MagicalZebra Active Member

And I'm just sittin' over here in England waiting a month c:

I'm excited though, thanks again Ben :D
  11. Tim Member

Early Christmas present YAY! Thanks Ben!
  12. ben Administrator

No problem. Glad they're showing up fairly quickly. But I have no idea about the international ones. The window of when they might arrive is pretty broad.
  13. MagicalZebra Active Member

My electric president t-shirt took a few weeks I think, I can't remember exactly. That was a larger package though, and you were in canada or something when I bought it so I've no idea when it would have been shipped. Either way, exciiiiiteeeeeeeed!
  14. Fade New Member

I know the feeling! Still can't wait, though -- Really curious to see it. :)
    MagicalZebra likes this.
  15. hughesypf Active Member

Mine came today, thanks Ben, its great :D. I'm jealous over how your self-proclaimed 'crappy little drawing' can be so arty!

It arrived earlier than I expected, so you guys in England shouldn't have to wait much longer.
  16. MagicalZebra Active Member

Me and Jacob got ours today as well. Thanks Ben! The drawing is wonderful, this will be one of my most treasured posessions.
  17. walleh New Member

hey ben, i also got my cd today. the drawing is super nice and i love it all <3 thank you very much !!!
  18. Fade New Member

My copy arrived today -- Echoes is a really brilliant track, and the drawing is also very cool!
    Thanks very much, Ben.
  19. Craig Member

Got mine today. What a great Xmas present. Thanks Ben and all the best to you and yours for the New Year.
  20. ben Administrator

Glad everything arrived before Christmas. That's awesome. And glad you liked the drawings. Some of those are just doodles torn out of my lyric books. When I get stuck, I sometimes just draw something. It doesn't help with the words, but it's a good distraction.