Ben's "Always Gold" music video + Announcement of new EP!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Corvus, Sep 22, 2012.

1. echoes is mindblowing! soooo soo good. sounds like a different style but still sounds extremely familiar. literally perfect.
  2. MagicalZebra Active Member

Echoes is wonderful. I love the way the lyrics are written straight from memories. Reminds me of sufjan stevens.
  3. Fabh Member

This new EP is great ! Will you release it as a CD someday ? I always like to have a "concrete version" of the music I listen to, so if you will, I'll wait until it will be released to buy it.
  4. ben Administrator

I actually have about 80 CDs right now, leftover from what we sent to radio stations and such. I'm gonna be giving them away free with any purchase of things in the webstore, because I didn't know what else to do with them. And they aren't nice pressings or anything. No booklet. Just a disc and a jewel case.

But hey, first 10 people who ask for one in this thread, I'll mail it to you free. And since there's no booklet, I'll draw a little something. Fabh, you can have the first one.
    Craig and walleh like this.
  5. Fabh Member

That would be awesome ! But I'm willing to pay it, because I live in France and the delivery should be quite expensive.
  6. hughesypf Active Member

Ooh yes please! I'll happily have the second one :) Oh and same as Fabh with the delivery, i'm in England so I'd be happy to pay for the extra expenses.
  7. ben Administrator

Nah, it's on me. Merry Christmas?

PM me your addresses.
  8. walleh New Member

omg could i have one? i would absolutely love to have one of these cds! i live in canada and all but reading the posts up there im sure you'll be able to send one to me. ill pm you my address when you give me the okay!
  9. Corvus Member

Ooh, I'd definitely like a CD!
  10. MagicalZebra Active Member

Can I have one pretty please! :D
  11. Fade New Member

Oh, I'd really like a CD too, if that's ok?
  12. jwalker Member

I'd love one of your CDs. MagicalZebra and I live in the same house, though, so we can share. Although I wouldn't discount the possibility of us coming to blows over it...
  13. MagicalZebra Active Member

I asked first so I get dibs for the first week ):<
  14. jwalker Member

Will you play it loudly so I can hear it?
  15. MagicalZebra Active Member

We can put the CD player on the landing. And look at the drawing at the same time.
  16. jwalker Member

Deal.
    MagicalZebra likes this.
  17. gregshark New Member

i'd like one!!
  18. Craig Member

Would love one Ben!
  19. MrImSoGreat Member

By my count.. I'm #10 to request a CD...Am I right?! CAN I HAVE ONE, PLEASE?! hah.

But seriously... Please?
  20. ben Administrator

Alright. That's ten. Everyone PM me your addresses, and I'll draw some silly little things and put them in the mail.
    walleh and Craig like this.