You know that feeling you get...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lewis Foster, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Lewis Foster New Member

You know that feeling you get when you find a band that you just know you're going to love? A band that could write anything and it would just hit the spot! I just discovered Radical Face and that wonderful feeling again! Thank you Ben!
  2. Jamie New Member

It only gets better from here.
  3. ben Administrator

Oh, give me time, I'm sure I will disappoint you eventually. Hahaha.

But really, thank you. Nice of you to say.
  4. Gabbers Member

The only way you can disappoint me is if you start wearing flat peaks and calling everyone "brah". Even then I think I would still buy everything you released twice over, but there would always be that feeling in the back of my mind that I'm fuelling your hat habits.
  5. MagicalZebra Active Member

6. Gabbers Member

7. ben Administrator

Hahaha!

And man, I used to be skinny. Well, skinnier. Weight lifting and too much pizza sure change some things.
  8. MagicalZebra Active Member

Well at least it's all hard earned muscle! Also, this one's even weirder to look at
    [IMG]
    Do you have any idea when this was taken?
    kako likes this.
  9. ben Administrator

Shit. I would've been 19 or 20 in that photo. So maybe 2001?

I'm one of those people that looked pretty different every 3 or 4 years, all growing up. No one recognizes me anymore, if I haven't seen them in more than 5 years.
  10. MagicalZebra Active Member

You do look pretty radically different.
    [IMG]
    I just get these by searching radical face into google images by the way, I don't have a big database of pictures of you. I'm not that creepy.