"We're on our way" : the video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fabh, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Fabh Member

2. MagicalZebra Active Member

Ben looks ridiculously fabulous in those curls. Oh my. This is my favourite music video ever.
  3. Corvus Member

Awesome. It looks like it took some planning to make, with the costumes and everything.
  4. Tim Member

He also knows how to rock a spaghetti noodle or 5. (See 3:50)
    MagicalZebra likes this.
  5. Lucheus New Member

It looks funny, yes. I liked it, thanks for the link
  6. dogbert Member

brilliant video! :D
  7. hughesypf Active Member

Haha. I only just saw it posted on facebook. Soooo funny! My favourite part is in the skate park with all the bewildered skaters.
  8. Amber Member

Hahaha, this is great!
  9. Pedro Meadows Member

Oh my god that was awesome! I've always wanted to have a "Hook" style food fight so this was just great to watch. Your music videos always make me feel really good. Whenever I'm feeling down I watch the doorways video and it makes me feel better. (I think that is my favorite music video of all time tbh).
  10. Gabbers Member

There's nothing like that clip at the end if you need cheering up :D
  11. ben Administrator

Thanks, everyone. I'm really happy with how the video came out. I had no idea if it would work, but we were doing the party regardless, so I figured we might as well try. Worked out better than I expected.

I think our next party is going to be "Gothic Christmas." We're gonna do monotone Christmas caroling around the city, have a seance, watch The Nightmare Before Christmas, and have a dance off to The Cure and Bauhaus.
    Pedro Meadows likes this.
  12. dogbert Member

*books flight to Florida*
  13. Craig Member

Loved the old guy in the background with the red braces! Had that look of "WTF - kids these days.....pass the beer nuts" :)
  14. ben Administrator

I think most everywhere we went there were people like that, but yeah, the old guy was my favorite.
  15. this video is hilarious haha, i like the part in the middle with Ben posing in front of the police car. is there a story behind that, Ben?
  16. ben Administrator

Hahaha. The cops were just out there for crowd control. And while they walked away to deal with something, I went over and got a shot with the car.
    a flicker of light likes this.