Welcome Home

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by simon easterbrook, Apr 7, 2012.

1. simon easterbrook New Member

Hi Ben,
    Gotta first say that I am new to your music, but since buying the album 'Ghost' in my local HMV I cant get enough!
    its a bit cheeky, but, i want to know how i can get a signed copy of 'Ghost'? My daughter was born to 'Welcome home' and i want to get it for her first birthday?

thanks in advance!
    Simon
  2. MagicalZebra Active Member

Just out of interest, what do you mean by her being "born to welcome home"? Were you actually playing the song while she was being born or was it just your favourite song at the time?
  3. simon easterbrook New Member

She was delivered to it. We had an iPod with loads of songs and welco
    me home was playing when she was delivered.
  4. Tatterdemalion New Member

That is so awesome. I'm jealous.

(I was born while my mother was watching the movie Airplane)
  5. ben Administrator

I was born in the bedroom I grew up in. My mom didn't make it to the hospital.

And no problem on the signed copy. That's really awesome! Send me an e-mail through the site and I'll figure something out.
  6. MagicalZebra Active Member

I was born in my mother's bedroom too. High five!
  7. ben Administrator

We did it!

Or our mothers did, I guess.
    Pedro Meadows likes this.
  8. Amber Member

Hey me too! Well, in my mothers bedroom, but still.
  9. simon easterbrook New Member

Thats amazing thanks!
    Welcome home is actually used on an advert in the uk and every time it comes on my daughter pokes her head up and looks around... its amazing to see! i will send a message direct with my email etc, let me know if there is anything else need to do?
  10. simon easterbrook New Member

Hi Ben!

I got the album through. Thank you so much! i will send a pic across to your private contact details in a min. it is her birthday today, and we all love it!

thank you again.