Welcome Home - Reprise (Music Video)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daniel Regner, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Daniel Regner New Member

Hey Ben,

I made a music video recently using the song "Welcome Home - Reprise" as my audio track.
    Love all your music and looking forward to your next album. Just wanted to share how your music inspired me.

Check it out here : https://vimeo.com/47571778
    Craig likes this.
  2. Looks soo amazing, great recording and editing skills.
    Plus that's such a beautiful ladscape, may I know where is it?
  3. Daniel Regner New Member

I live in New Freedom, PA. The timelapses in the video were shot in and around this area and Baltimore, MD. :). Thanks for checking it out!
  4. Matthew Andrade New Member

Amazing! I've already watched many times and can't get tired of it.
    You and Ben could make a videoclip together...just saying...:rolleyes:
  5. hughesypf Active Member

Wow, its like travel agents promotional video for Planet Earth. Beautiful!
  6. MagicalZebra Active Member

Incredible scenery, well filmed.
  7. Fabh Member

Great video and great landscapes ! (And great music :D )

Well done.
  8. Craig Member

Wow, well done man! Still not sure how the Ping Pong shot fits in, but love it just the same ;)
  9. ben Administrator

This is some really awesome footage. Love the shots of that house. That's a great find. I really like abandoned buildings for some reason.

How long was the average shot there?
  10. Daniel Regner New Member

(Whoa, totally didn't realize this had replies...my bad)

Thanks guys, I shot this over a few months in the spring and summer of 2012, and loved every minute. Looking back I agree with the ping pong shot haha, but I felt it was about my recent move into this new area and wanted to show all aspects of my new home. :)

Ben - Thanks! The shots of the house were about 25-30 minutes per, There's a shot of a field mid-way through with a red sky, that was on the same property, right before people came up and kicked me out thinking I was a vandal. That was my most productive day of shooting by far.