Thank you!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Husky110, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Husky110 New Member

Hey ppl,

I'm new here and I am bad at introducing-stuff cause most of it is more "blablabla" than anything else and by tomorrow most of you have forgotten me.

The mainstuff you want to know about me is that I am 24, male and live in Germany (please for give me my bad english. if you find some mistakes, feel free to keep them, but they maybe want to be fed and some of them might need some water, so you might reconsider keeping them...).
    So much for the introducing.

So to make my first post here not some other "blablabla"-introducing-post and give it some meaning and sense, I want to thank ben here for his work.

I'm not sure if artists hear or read that often. I guess most people come like "you your music is so great and i realy love it..." (add some more blablabla in here), but with this post I realy want to thank you for the songs you write and let us outsiders take a look into your mind.
    Your music cheered me up and helped me through some rough time and actually help me figurin' some stuff out so I just end this post with the most honest (and in my oppionion most valued) words a human can say:
    Thank you!

Greetings from cold Germany :)

Husky110
  2. ben Administrator

Thank you. It is always a nice thing to hear. And it always strikes me as funny ... a lot of why I write music, beyond straight up curiosity, is to kinda work through my own problems and demons. That it can somehow help others do the same will always make me smile. It's a weird world we live in sometimes.

And I've always noticed that a lot of folks in Europe apologize for their English ... then proceed to type in perfectly fine English. Hahaha. I imagine there will always be some insecurity due to it being a second language and having a direct comparison of fluency, but most folks I speak with from Europe are very good with English. It's humbling. I stumble over my words in just the one language I know.
  3. Husky110 New Member

hahahaha! maybe we apologize just because we expect to do some mistakes and by expecting this we are actually do them, so self-fullfilling-prophecies: one more for you :)
    MagicalZebra likes this.