Perks of Being A Wallflower

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by captjanko, Jun 4, 2012.

1. captjanko New Member

My girlfriend told me last night it was worthwhile to look at the new Perks of Being A Wallflower trailer and for the first minute I was trying to remember where I knew the guitar from. Once I heard Ben, though, I smiled uncontrollably. Always amazing to hear Radical Face!
  2. Samuel New Member

I'm particular excited for this film (as well as The Hobbit) because I've read the book and it's just really personal to me. The soundtrack seems great!
  3. ben Administrator

I liked the book, so it was pretty fun to contribute to the trailer. No idea if it will be any good, but I guess you never do.
  4. MagicalZebra Active Member

Which song is this? I recognise it, but I can't actually recall the name.
  5. Thrice Member

It's called "We´re on our way", the last song on The Bastards EP.
  6. MagicalZebra Active Member

Oh yeah, thanks. I was searching the patients songs for it, haha.
  7. Pedro Meadows Member

Oh my, the bastards are growing up so quick.
  8. MagicalZebra Active Member

From watching the trailer of this, I thought it looked cool so I bought the book. I've heard it's good though.

Also, on the youtube upload of We're on Our Way, there appear to be quite a few people who found it through this trailer. I think you're in for lots more fans from this one, mr Cooper :D
  9. Ben, I can't think of a band that's in half as many advertisements as you are haha and I say this in a good way.
  10. ben Administrator

Word of mouth and spots like this are the best forms of advertising for me. It's pretty much entirely how I survive at this.

Hahaha. The publisher I work with is really good at finding these projects. I do better in TV and film than anywhere else.