New fan here, COME TO SEATTLE!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blake Chalfant-Kero, May 1, 2013.

1. Blake Chalfant-Kero New Member

Hey Ben - I just discovered your music today and I have to say you are amazing. Please try to come to Seattle, everyone would love you here.

Keep up the amazing work, and thanks for doing what you do.
  2. Blake Chalfant-Kero New Member

OH MY GOD I JUST SAW YOU ON THE SASQUATCH MUSIC FESTIVAL LINEUP. i'm so stoked now. however, the tickets sold out before I got mine lol. so i'm gonna sneak into the Gorge to see you perform. I can't wait for Seattle folk (and Canadian too because a lot of Canadians go to Sasquatch) to hear your music.
  3. MagicalZebra Active Member

You seem very enthusiastic. Welcome to the forum.
  4. Blake Chalfant-Kero New Member

I get excited easily when artists I like come to festivals that I love lol
  5. MagicalZebra Active Member

None of the festivals in the UK this year have very interesting lineups at all, which is disappointing. All the US ones I've seen so far look awesome ):
  6. ben Administrator

Hahaha. Yeah, I'll be at Sasquatch, so I can't play Seattle due to contract. You have to agree not to play in a certain radius/time frame so as not to affect ticket sales.

Playing festivals is always a little odd, in that I always feel like my music isn't appropriate for them. It doesn't bother me. Just always strikes me as a little funny.
  7. jwalker Member

Seeing as you're not playing any festivals in the UK, you're under no contractual obligation to stay away from here. Hint. Hint hint. Hint. Hint.
    MagicalZebra and hughesypf like this.
  8. ben Administrator

I'll be over there in November. I'm announcing the tour on Monday. It looks like there will be 3 shows in England.
    hughesypf, jwalker and MagicalZebra like this.
  9. emaciscool New Member

Any chance you'll be around Indiana, or a state touching it? I'd love to see you, as your music has taken up quite a lot of my time recently. I have shared you to lots of my friends, and I would have loved to go to Sasquatch, but it sold out before I could get my greedy hands on tickets.

radical face.png
    Number 1? Radical Face

Number 17? Electric President
  10. MagicalZebra Active Member

Jacob and I will be attending them all
  11. jwalker Member

Does this mean I can stop looking for birthday present ideas?
  12. MagicalZebra Active Member

Yes.
    jwalker likes this.
  13. Corvus Member

As a side note, it's nice to see a fan of Marina & the Diamonds here.
  14. emaciscool New Member

Yeah, I unfortunately missed the sale of the Chicago tickets, so I'll be missing out on that, :/