Larger shirt sizes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pedro Meadows, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Pedro Meadows Member

Hey Ben,
    I just got the newsletter about the shirts and was excited to check them out, when I saw that they only went up to 2x. Is there any chance of maybe getting a 3x tshirt? I'm a bigger fellow, and I'd love to buy a tshirt, so if there is any way you could accomodate, I can pay extra, but it would just be nice to be able to get some of these shirts. It's so hard to find bigger sized band shirts without them being for like pink Floyd or Metallica, so I guess this is my plea for your larger fans if you cold make a few bigger ones (or just 1 so long as I can buy it!
  2. eoin.anderson Member

Hey Ben, I had a similar question. I'm kind of between a medium and a large in t-shirt size. Some medium shirts fit me perfect while others are a bit short and tight around the chest and arms, and some large fit perfect while others are a bit too loose. I went ahead and ordered a large to be safe, but is there any sizing chart we can look at?
  3. MagicalZebra Active Member

I don't have a question about the shirts, but damnit Ben I'm trying to save up at the moment and I know after christmas I'll just be buying shirts from you D:
  4. ben Administrator

I actually made a few 3xl shirts, Pedro. I just had an issue with the colors. The t-shirt company I'm ordering from doesn't always have 3xl in every color, so I had to use a different color T for those. My sister is gonna be updating the store once I shoot one more product photo, but if you just e-mail me or her, we can send you one before that happens.
  5. Amber Member

YES! I'm really excited about this. It's a pleasure doing this with you Ben :)
  6. hughesypf Active Member

Are there any plans for a UK/Europe store to sell the new shirts? I'll probably just buy it from the current one if not, but I just thought I'd check.