I tried to swallow the sun, but I choked on light.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KissesOfBelladonna, Aug 19, 2012.

1. KissesOfBelladonna New Member

2. MagicalZebra Active Member

You have quite a good singing voice, but it falls out of time with the guitar sometimes. The tapping at the beginning was kind of interesting, but there didn't seem to be much effort invested in the fingerpicking or tune. You have a way to go with the lyrical side, too. Your girlfriend probably liked it, though.

Keep going. Also, I don't want to sound hostile, but you haven't even introduced yourself yet and you're already advertising your music :confused:
  3. KissesOfBelladonna New Member

All constructive criticism is appreciated.
  4. MagicalZebra Active Member

Don't be that guy.
  5. KissesOfBelladonna New Member

Excuse me? Not once did I ask for your input. But I guess I'll try and be the guy that doesn't care about your opinion.
  6. kako Member

Guys don't be like that :)
    We are not here to fight. But yes KissesOfBelladonna, I think Magical is right, make a small presentation would have created a first contact.

After that, I appreciate your voice but I think you shouldn't record when you cough, for me it messes up the video. :)
  7. MagicalZebra Active Member

We're okay now. The tapping was really pretty cool though.
  8. KissesOfBelladonna New Member

Yeah, I really am sorry that I didn't introduce myself first.

And I didn't even realized I had coughed until I had posted it to YouTube; but by then it was too late.:c

I'm not sure if there's a thread for videos along this line, but if not; feel free to post any. If there is a thread already, then I should probably delete this thread and post a better video there. :p

I hope maybe we can consider this my introduction?
  9. kako Member

haha it's okay for me ;)
    Yep, It's too bad, the video is quite good ! I think you may found one topic to put your video but I'm not sure.
  10. MagicalZebra Active Member

I think there actually is a thread where we can post musical stuff we made, one second i'll go post in it so we all know where it is :p
    kako and KissesOfBelladonna like this.