Holy Branches Video and More!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Carrie Potter, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Carrie Potter Member

Wow, I can't believe yall whipped up the Holy Branches in only 5 days! I love it! The outtake was hilarious- looks like yall had fun filming.

Glad to see you updating the site and FB again, Ben. I bet the tour was exhausting. I love the article of "looks like an ogre and sounds like an angel"- the piece you shared was pretty spot on, in my opinion.

I have a funny (and I apologize if anyone finds this creepy... it's borderline-creepy, haha) idea for a "Chains" music video... I'm going to start with the background that for Halloween, I was going to be a lion tamer (top hat, red jacket with gold trim, fishnets, whip and all!) and make my boyfriend be a lion. I made the costumes and they turned out great, but we were rained out and stayed in for Halloween. Anyway, The Branches came out while I was in costume-making mode, and when I heard "Chains" for the howeverth many time, I pictured Ben wearing my lion tamer costume (shorts and fishnets included) singing the song on a railroad, in a very sassy demeanor. Hilarious. I might make a fan video and have my darling be the star, fleshing out my vision!! Haha.

Congrats on making it out the tour alive- I'm glad you have so many plans to make us some more music! Huzzah!
    Karin likes this.
  2. MagicalZebra Active Member

That's a really bizarre image to have in my head
  3. Carrie Potter Member

Sorry! Too funny to keep to myself :)