Euro tour fall 2013

Discussion in 'Shows' started by Amber, May 17, 2013.

1. Amber Member

New tour dates! (I know there is a thread for the London shows, but I thought it might be nice to make one for all the shows together)

Sat 09 Nov 2013, UK, BRISTOL, COLSTON HALL 2
    Sun 10 Nov 2013,UK, MANCHESTER, THE DEAF INSTITUTE
    Tue 12 Nov 2013, UK, LONDON, UNION CHAPEL
    Wed 13 Nov 2013, FRANCE, PARIS, POINT EPHEMERE
    Fri 15 Nov 2013, HOLLAND, ENSCHEDE, CROSSING BORDER
    Sat 16 Nov 2013, HOLLAND, DEN HAAG, CROSSING BORDER
    Tue 19 Nov 2013, GERMANY, COLOGNE, KULTURKIRCHE
    Wed 20 Nov 2013, GERMANY, BERLIN, LIDO
    Thu 21 Nov 2013 GERMANY, HAMBURG, UEBEL & GEFAEHRLICH
    Sat 23 Nov 2013, GERMANY, OFFENBACH, HAFEN 2
    Sun 24 Nov 2013, GERMANY, HEIDELBERG, KARLSTORBAHNHOF
    Mon 25 Nov 2013 GERMANY, MUNICH, BACKSTAGE

Great to see Ben is coming to my home town! (Den Haag) We should hang out ;)
    MagicalZebra likes this.
  2. Trib New Member

Perfect excuse to take a vacation in November. But where to go where to go? Maybe Berlin. Anyone here knows anything about the venue?
  3. MagicalZebra Active Member

You should come to the London show Trib! I'm exciiitteeeeeeed
  4. Trib New Member

Yeah I might do that. But I've been to London maybe 40 times and only once in Berlin. Den Haag looks good too. On a saturday as well so I don't have to take time off work to go there. Amber, would you recommend a weekend in Den Haag?
  5. Amber Member

Well, the festival where Ben plays is pretty amazing. There are bands playing on friday and saturday all around the city. Keep an eye out on the website, they will be announcing the first artists next week: http://denhaag.crossingborder.nl/index.php?ID=1&lang=uk
    Den Haag has some cool places and you could easily combine your trip with Amsterdam as well, it's only 50 minutes by train.
  6. Theodor New Member

Just got back home to Sweden after having been in Manchester to listen to Ben and co over at the Deaf Institute. Thanks for a great show guys! It was pretty rad (heh heh) despite the amp troubles you had. Next time you're planning a Europe tour, I'll definitely try and find you gigs over in Sweden!
    Also thanks to the very nice lady who gave me the set list after the show was done. I had to run back to the hotel to be able to get some sleep before the super early flight, and it made a nice souvenir since there wasn't time to say hi to Ben :)
  7. neonbible Member

Who's supporting them in the Euro tour?