Branches Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pedro Meadows, Nov 1, 2013.

1. hughesypf Active Member

Yeah, I know the kind of case you mean, I prefer them to the standard jewel case, but as you say its a shame it not the digibook. Yes, the book part has hand written style lyric pages and artwork. I don't have any way of scanning them in but I can take a few pictures of the main artworks if that helps. Also, does the gatefold style album not have a booklet in the alternate side to the CD, or is it just a simple lyric booklet?
  2. hughesypf Active Member

I couldn't get the pages to stay flapped down for the double spread images, but here are all the single page artworks. They are not that great quality in there own right, but I figure you might be able to reverse image search and find the originals somewhere online. Hope this helps :)

DSC_0071.JPG DSC_0072.JPG DSC_0075.JPG DSC_0076.JPG

You can see the written lyrics I was talking about on the child one.
  3. neonbible Member

Thanks hughesypf. Good thing is that I haven't actually opened it, so I'm just judging it on how it appears in its packaging. I'm pretty certain there are no pages like a book.

So I think I will return it. Now where can I get the book edition?

But just to be extra certain, can you take a photo of the outer side of the case? Much appreciated! :)
  4. hughesypf Active Member

Haha, no problem. The one you have certainly sounds like it's one of those cardboard ones, though I have many CDs in that style that have a CD disk in one pouch and a removable booklet in the other.

I'm hoping you mean like the thin edge, if so here it is:

DSC_00732.jpg

Its about 1cm deep for scale, so probably much deeper than a cardboard sleeve.

As for where to get a book version, judging from the pictures this one on amazon seems to be it, as it has the book style binding on the left, though I can't guarantee that the reality will match the picture! Also, the one on the radical face store says "24 page art booklet" which makes me think it is not the built in book version.
  5. neonbible Member

Thanks the pic. Confirms I don't have that version.

I bought mine from Amazon :( the image must be old.

I'm sad now. Should have bought it from the beginning! Haha.