Art website?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by indiean, Aug 30, 2012.

1. indiean New Member

Back when radicalface.com was a little different, there used to be a link to Ben's art. I was wondering if anyone knows the website or knows where it went? I have forgotten and can't find it anymore.. :/ thanks for the help!

-b
  2. Craig Member

3. ben Administrator

Craig got it.

But yeah. I need to redo my site. Which is why I didn't link it on the new website. That lazyeye site is 6 years old now. I have nothing recent on there.

There's a bunch I have on my servers that I never uploaded to the site. Like these:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Recently made a cover for a mini EP I'm doing for promotion, too:

[IMG]

I'm gonna rebuild the site eventually. But I don't do much visual work anymore, minus personal stuff, so I'm not real worried about it.
  4. hughesypf Active Member

Ooh, an Always Gold EP! When can we expect this? And is it running alongside The Bastards EPs or instead of Volume 2? Also, how much have you decided about it, like are there going to be completely new songs? Hehe, so many questions :)
  5. indiean New Member

6. indiean New Member

So if I want to get a tattoo of one of the pieces, do I need permission? I’ve thought about it for years and still want the same tattoo. So I think it’s time but is that copyright infringement?! I swear to tell everyone it’s your work and the back story of how my life changed in 2007 due to the record Ghost.