2013 Tour Interviews and Sessions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hughesypf, Dec 11, 2013.

1. hughesypf Active Member

Just thought I'd start a thread for all the interviews, sessions and other videos or articles from the recent tour, as there are some great ones that are now surfacing on YouTube.

Firstly, an interview uploaded on the Radical Face youtube channel:

A Lana Del Rey cover which Ben and the band finished with (rather hilariously) at the London show:

Also, there's a bunch of nice acoustic versions of songs on this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/songsfromtheshed
  2. quasar-2009 Member

3. quasar-2009 Member

4. ben Administrator

We made an official recording of that Video Games cover recently. And I used some outtakes from line screw ups out of old hollywood films that I've been meaning to stick somewhere. Felt like a perfect fit for this.
    Clockworkbananaz likes this.
  5. Regan King Member

you're beard is glorious dude, hope you got some big plans for this year man these videos are all sweet ! im feeling an Aus tour coming up haha
  6. quasar-2009 Member

7. quasar-2009 Member

found another interview from the Branches tour!
  8. Corvus Member

That interview confirmed the title of the next record as "The Leaves", as opposed to "The Relatives". I bet the cover art will be green.
  9. hughesypf Active Member

Ah, that's interesting Corvus, didn't pick up on that from the first watch. This is something I've wondered, as I think it started as Leaves, the there was talk of Relatives (I remember the one time I have edited a wiki page was changing 'Relatives' to 'Leaves') , now it looks like it back to Leaves.