The Bastards part 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by captjanko, Oct 8, 2013.

1. captjanko New Member

Oh man, I'm so happy this was finally released, but I'm at odds as my spotify in the UK seems unable to play any of the tracks? Are there any other ways to listen to this new EP, as I've been eagerly awaiting the opportunity to listen to it!.
  2. Gabbers Member

How do you know it's been released? Very excited :D
  3. captjanko New Member

He posted this to facebook: I made a prequel EP to the upcoming record called "The Bastards: Volume 2", its streaming for free on Spotify if you care to listen: http://open.spotify.com/album/30AU89h90lsvVDDeis4XHv

But again, I'm in Scotland and when I open the link, I can't listen to the tracks, while I have friends in the US who are raving over it.
  4. Gabbers Member

Ah, I see. Yeah, English guy here and no luck.
  5. Craig Member

Yep, no go here in Australia either.... I keep forgetting that America is the center of the universe
  6. Random Letters New Member

If you guys use chrome as your browser, use the extension "hola unblocker". It spoofs your location as American. Or use a USA based proxy.
  7. Woroworu New Member

^ tried that... no luck..
    I think it's cause I don't understand Spotify.. D:
  8. Corvus Member

I'm so happy right now.
  9. Gabbers Member

So happy for you *gritted teeth*.

I am happy for you really. Just sad for us third world countries.
  10. Regan King Member

word up perth is struggling also ... cmon ben help a brother out here
  11. Joey Kabar Member

Not to offend, but from what I am hearing, I am sad that I can not hear these beautiful songs without being on spotify. Is there any download link to buy it? These 3 songs are simply amazing, ughguhguhgughghguhg! Thank you Ben again more of you music is just a simple joy and pleasure! Only a few more days until Branches and along the way is Clone. Dear god, I am being spoiled by a man I never met, yet I can look up to. Thanks again Ben, also I feel you guys that can't listen to these songs. I wish I could show you all. Just take my word and these songs are classic Ben. Meaning they are amazing haha!
  12. quasar-2009 Member

this extension worked for me, thank you very much
  13. Matthew Andrade New Member

14. Corvus Member

I love how "Second Family Portrait" is similar to "Family Portrait", and shares it's narrative structure.
  15. Craig Member

16. Random Letters New Member

Yep. I've emailed the admin there about the same issue. No response yet.
    Craig likes this.
  17. Carrie Potter Member

I'm in the US and get an error at the end of placing my order for the bundle :( Don't worry, yall aren't alone,
  18. Craig Member

Ahhh, ok. Hope they get it sorted asap!
  19. Pedro Meadows Member

Oh good! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I probably should have made mention of the "preorder error" in the title of my thread.
  20. ben Administrator

Been meaning to answer some of this, but haven't had internet or much time. Had a day off today, though, and have been slowly catching up.

But the Spotify thing was really just kind of an exchange. If I agreed to give it to them first, they offered to help promote the new album and get people to know it was out (probably the biggest struggle for anyone doing thing stuff is just getting folks to know it exists). But I will have it widely available for free download soon. And I'm not sure what the territory issue was. I'll ask about that.