Alexandra Ruth Looney was last seen:
Dec 25, 2014
  • Signature

Potatos.

About

Birthday:
    Sep 11, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Writing, Autoharp, Piano, Drawing.
    Cleche: I love reading, writing, /and/ drawings.
    I love; Ben Cooper himself, Radical Face, Electric President, Patients, Iron Orcaestra(however you spell it.), and some more. :p

So uh, lets see, how do I not be cleche? I'll start with Radical Face, and how I came to now him.

When I was younger, I was bullied, and since I'm 13, it was when I was 8-12 years of age. Kindergarten to 7th, I'm in 7th now, I still get bullied, but I ignore you.

Anyways, since I was bullied, my self esteem lowered, I didn't have any friends, and the two friends I did have, Sean and Jasmine, shortly left my school. Sean in 2nd Grade, and Jasmine in 3rd.

When I was about 11-12, in 2012, my friend I met at the YMCA pool, William Perry, told me about a game on a website called Kongregate.
    So I started using that website, and there was a chat. A dude, jose00001, showed me 'Welcome Home', by Radical Face. First time I listened, I didn't think much. Then I listened to it again, and teh lyrics and the meaning of the song sank in, or at least, my own interpretation of the meaning. I fell in love, and later on, jose00001, who's actually name is Jose, became one of my best friends. We fell in love, and got together 2011 on October 6th, and we're still together. June 6th was our 8th month anniversary. :D
    He dedicated Welcome Home to us. <3

Yah I know I found him on the computer, whatever. Don't judge me. e.e

I love; Ben Cooper himself, Radical Face, Electric President, Patients, Iron Orcaestra(however you spell it.), and some more. :p

General Information:

Relationship Status: In a Relationship.
    Significant Other: Jose Alejandro Rosales
    Mother: Nicole
    Biological Mother: Shannon
    Father: Mark
    Biological Father: Jose
    Places I’ve been to: Oregon, Washington, Ireland, Scotland, Santa Cruz, San Fransisco(Hate it.)
    Favorite Movies.
    Miss Congeniality, Gran Torino, Silence of The Lambs, Hangover, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Drop Dead Fred, Wuthering Heights, Titanic, 13 Ghosts(Old version), Don’t be Afraid of The Dark, Insidious, Unknown, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Blob {Both}, Hall Pass, Inception, Shutter Island, Shutter, The Ring, Saw, Saw II, Saw III, Saw IV, Rango, True Grit, Jane Eyre, Lonesome Dove, Lion King, Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride, Tarzan …
    Favorite Music.
    Dubstep. ANYTHING Dubstep. Flux Pavilion, Figure, DastiK, Boys Noize, Borgore, Johnny Cash, Cat Stevens, Peter Paul and Mary, White Zombie, Rob Zombie, SlipKnot, Kenny Rodgers, Doc Watson, David Cook, Akon, Justine Timberlake, Michael Jackson, SOME Lady Gaga, Katty Perry’s TGIF{I believe that’s what it’s called?}, Modest Mouse, Depeche Mode, Cocteau Twins, Mumford and Sons, Celtic Woman, Celtic Music, The Pouges, ALLScottish, Irish and Celtic music, ALL Japanese Music, Vocaloids, Matisyahu, Pain Station, Disturbed, Cry Little Sister, Welcome to The Family, Nympho, Love, Guided Relaxation Dub …
    Favorite Games.
    Dead Island, House of the Dead: Overkill, Modern Warfare 3, Dead Space 2, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Minecraft, Dorito’s Crash Course, Skyrim, Half Life 2, StarFox, Mario Kart, Calling, Zelda;Twilight Princess, Avatar, StarDust, Little Big Planet, Little Big Planet 2, Street Fighter IV, Infamous, Oblivion, Portal, Portal 2 . . .
    Favorite Books.
    Highlander Untamed, Highlander Unmasked, Highlander Outlaw, Highlander Scoundrel, The Chief, The Ranger, The Hawk, Highlander Warrior, The Quickie, Misery, Pet Sematary, The Hobit, I am Not a Killer, The Host …
    Favorite Quotes
    It is said that truth comes from the mouth of children. Do I need a child to tell you, “I love you”?
    Random Role-Play Posts.
    She watched him from afar, hiding behind the Tree. He had long black hair, falling around his shoulders, and light brown skin. His eyes were brown, and his nose cute. He was about 5’7", and wore only some Jeans, and a White Shirt. The male was, well there was something …handsome about him. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it, but he was …handsome. Sinfully so. He stood only 10 feet away. How she wished she had the nerve to speak to him, but damn God for making females more prone to blushing. If she spoke with him, she would blush, and that would give her away. She didn’t need that. She listened in on the conversation he was having with another male. She had caught the other male’s name, Travis, but couldn’t quite catch /her/ male’s name. Oh wait, wait. There. His name was …To be Continued …Mayhap.
    Radical Face
    Welcome Home
    Black Eyes
    The Dead Waltz
    Mountains
    Severus and The Stone
    Pigeon Teeth
    Wrapped in Piano Strings
    Asleep on a Train
    Winter is Coming
    Smile
    Pound of Flesh
    Wandering
    Always Gold
    Ghost Towns
    Random Short Stories
    Sleep’s soothing touch found itself upon the small infant. Sleep brushed her fingers against the infant’s cheek, promising him sweet dreams. Sleep’s hands wrapped themselves around the infant’s mind, inserting good dreams, as Cold swept in through the window. Sleep looked at Cold, and then to the open window. Sleep quickly gestured to Cold to leave the room, but Cold swept through the air toward the infant’s cradle. Cold wrapped his hands around the infant’s body, as the child shivered. Being such a small, scrawny child was dangerous when it became colder. Sleep tried to sooth the infant, placing her hand upon the child’s temple, inserting dreams of warm areas, but Cold was persistent, and his hold on the child tightened. Sleep had no way to fend off the child’s lowering temperature, and the parents had left for 20 minutes. She looked up at Cold, and there gazes locked. Cold’s eyes were an icy blue, and she could see the hardheartedness in them.
    And as if on cue, Nightmare swept through the room, pushing Sleep away from the cradle. He placed his hand on the child’s forehead, and seemed to be inserting pictures and motion pictures of blood, and death, and hell. The child stirred, and soon began to wail in his sleep, as both Cold and Nightmare howled in laughter. She could do nothing for the Child now, so she turned, and slipped into the shadows. But she silently watched as she saw the child struggling for warmth, and peace. But he would find none with Nightmare and Cold beside him. Sleep wrapped her arms around herself, as she cried. She heard the final breath the Infant took, and felt his Soul slip quietly from his body. She felt the presence of Death, and sensed as he and the Soul of the infant left together. Her crying became louder, for she could not stand watching a child die. Cold finally left, along with Nightmare, and she was left alone. Except Shadow was here, but he wouldn’t do anything. So, she sat there, staring at the newborn infant that had just witnessed the attacking of Cold, and Nightmare, then Death. When would Death take her . . .?

Interact