Australia

Discussion in 'Shows' started by Matt, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Matt New Member

Hi, sorry if this has been covered elsewhere on the forum.. but any plans to visit Australia in 2012? I've noticed Japan is on the agenda but how about a small flight south?

Only just discovered Radical Face and going nuts over the Ghost album at the moment, would love the chance to see a live show.

-Matt
  2. Crystal New Member

Yeah that would be awesome! I'm up ont he Gold Coast and I'm going to Canada in two weeks, just missed your show!
  3. ben Administrator

I need to check this forum more.

But I think I might be able to make it to Australia around the next release. It's just an issue of scheduling, and whether I can actually get booked there. It's not so much just saying where ou want to play, but finding where people will have you, and enough people will come out that you don't lose money. But I'll look into next time I'm going out.
  4. rinc New Member

It would be the most amazing thing ever if you came to Australia! I'm in Sydney and have quite a few friends who are fans of yours. Your music never fails to take me into another world whenever I get sick of the one I'm in.
  5. elliesah New Member

I would travel ANYWHERE in the country to see you live.
  6. craig4 New Member

YES! I live in Sydney but would fly anywhere to see you!!! i will get everyone i know to sign this forum!
  7. Matt New Member

Mate thanks for replying. It would be amazing if you could tour, I know its not an easy thing. If it helps joining up with other local touring muso's I could definitely provide some suggestions as to who to talk to. Artists like Mick Hart, Carus.. Aussie singer/songwriters who play great small packed venues.
  8. Maxxx64 New Member

Would love to see you live in Australia. (That is live not live, though you are more than welcome to move here - and I realise the spelling does not offer much in the way of distinction between the different usages of the word 'live' but don't blame me, I didn't invent the English language!) :)
  9. Matt New Member

Bump! Any word on this, Mr Face? Would love to have you here.