Tutorials?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hayley Grierson Bramill, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Hey Ben,

I'm currently learning how to play the guitar, and since I love your music and obviously a lot of people here do, I was wondering if you have ever thought about putting a few tutorials of some of your songs on video?

Just a query

Thanks,

Hayley
  2. Tatterdemalion New Member

I think he already has a few up on his YouTube channel.
  3. MagicalZebra Active Member

4. Oooh brilliant ... Thanks guys :)
    MagicalZebra likes this.
  5. ben Administrator

Yeah, I put 'em up on my channel. Just added "Always Gold" the other day. Gonna do "Ghost Towns" next. I basically just do them by what people request the most.
  6. MagicalZebra Active Member

S L E E P W A L K I N G

pleeeeease :):):):)
    jwalker likes this.
  7. ben Administrator

I'm not sure how I'd do that one. It's all on a broken air organ that I no longer have, melodica, fuzz bass and some layered guitars. I could figure out the chords and such, though.
  8. MagicalZebra Active Member

If you could just write down the chords, that would be amazing. It's one of those songs that regularly gets stuck in my head for no reason, and I'd love to be able to play it. I can't figure it out myself though >:C
    jwalker likes this.
  9. ben Administrator

Cool. I'll write 'em up soon then.
  10. MagicalZebra Active Member

11. ben Administrator

Okay, pretty simple chords on guitar. It's really just 4 chords that change order, and some lead lines:

Verse: G, D, C, G, D then G, Em, C, G, D

Chorus: Em, C, G, D

Bridge: C, D, G, Em

Bridge Part 2: C, D, Em, G (x2) / C, D, G, (step with this chord: 2x0033), Em / C, D

So not much to it. Should be pretty simple.
  12. MagicalZebra Active Member

I never realised you answered my query here, sorry and thanks very much! I'm trying to work out as much of the branches as possible in return
  13. Charlotte Titcomb New Member

Hi Ben,

In love with the new album - lovely sound.
    I was wondering if you could give the chords for The Mute?
    There are tentative chords and tabs floating around but they aren't brilliant.

Thank you :)
  14. MagicalZebra Active Member