Dear Ben, Q&A?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by colonyinthesky, Sep 3, 2011.

1. ben Administrator

Immortality is more curse than gift.
    a flicker of light likes this.
  2. quasar-2009 Member

lol! that's because he had a SURGERY!
  3. MagicalZebra Active Member

I think he has just discovered the best anti-aging solution but won't tell anybody
    jwalker and Karin like this.
  4. ben Administrator

I have 5 missing molars now, gray hair and I'm bald. But I look pretty good for the thousands of years I've lived. The secret is lots of pizza and crying myself to sleep.
  5. MagicalZebra Active Member

I knew it!
    jwalker likes this.
  6. walleh New Member

not sure if it's just me, but i would very much like to create a new account on these forums so i could have a different username and the signing up feature isn't working. i type in my new email to sign in, and click the button but it redirects me to a blank page only saying this:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(', expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '{' or '$' in /homepages/17/d94215324/htdocs/wsc94215332/forum/library/FoolBotHoneyPot/ControllerPublic/Register.php on line 204

if anyone could tell me a fix for this, it would be very much appreciated !!!
    also i am so very sorry if this isn't the correct place to put this
  7. MagicalZebra Active Member

Signup has been acting up for ages now, I think the problem is that xenforo is complicated forum software and goes wrong all the time
  8. MagicalZebra Active Member

Another example of xenforo's failure is that it's stopped letting me edit my posts, so I'll write another one. I meant to say that I think you'll just have to stick with your current username for now, as Ben's on tour and everything
  9. ben Administrator

It's the bot blocker. It's called honeypot, and when it's enabled, it keeps bots out. But also people for some reason. I haven't figured out why. But if I shut it off, the onslaught of bots is relentless.

I'm gonna see if my brother can sort it all out for me. He's become much better at computers than me.
  10. quasar-2009 Member

Dear Ben

Could you please post the lyrics to The Bastards vol. 2 for those who don't know English very well? :D
  11. Fabh Member

Yeah, even us, poor french people, deserve to know what you're talking about. :D

Here's what I found on Youtube, but those lyrics are not "official" :

But I didn't find anything about West.
    quasar-2009 likes this.
  12. wheelpy New Member

Dear Ben

When will we see the new video?
    Karin likes this.
  13. MagicalZebra Active Member

Hey Ben, does the Hummingbird you're playing live with appear on the album? Or is it just for ease when you're touring cause your other guitars have to be miced up? Also, on Junkyard Chandelier there was some quite exciting slide guitar and banjo, do you think they'll ever be returning for future radical face stuff?

Edit: one more bit, where did the "phalex sledgehammer" part of your old moniker come from?
  14. Thrice Member

Hi Ben, hope you don't mind I used a song of yours for a video I made to complement my application to a job at GoPro. The new album is amazing.

Best,
    Marcelo
    MagicalZebra likes this.