I'm done ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ben, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Fabh Member

I'm trying to resist. I don't want to hear the songs before the official european release, but I think it'll be hard... Anyway, I'm sure you won't disappoint us, Ben !
  2. Random Letters New Member

I tried to hold out on listening to the samples, but I am weak. I loved what I heard and couldn't be more excited for the release!

I need the full album, a cigar, a bottle of bourbon and a sunny but crisp autumn late afternoon/evening to enjoy it by. That would leave me utterly contented.

In the meantime, I'd accept The Bastards II to tide me over!
  3. Craig Member

Ben, will you be offering a pre-release bundle through your store like last time or are we better off ordering physical copies through Amazon or other retailers?
    MagicalZebra likes this.
  4. MagicalZebra Active Member

I'd be interested in a pre-release bundle too, but I suppose Ben is a busy lad right now.
  5. hughesypf Active Member

Yeh, I would be interested in some sort of bundle, or even just news on when/if we will be able to preorder from the website store. The amazon deal looks alright, but I'd always prefer to get it direct if that was an option.
  6. uublog New Member

Agreed, I like to give the business directly to the artist when I can. I've been waiting for news on this front to just give him my bank account info and he can empty it himself as compensation for all this great work.
  7. ben Administrator

Yes, I will be doing a preorder through the webstore. Currently moving everything over to a new system (I have been using a company called Topspin, but we found one that should work better for my setup) and that supposedly will be sorted today, and if not, Monday.

I'm looking into doing a lithograph with the preorder, instead of a traditional poster, and then some custom stamps and other little bits. But I will have to organize some of this on the road, as I leave Tuesday, and all my time until then is going into this music video. But we'll be doing something. I'll post more about it once I'm done with at least the shooting of this video.
    a flicker of light likes this.
  8. Pedro Meadows Member

Hey ben, I just read the lyrics for Holy Branches and if I wasn't already excited for the new album, holy branches am I now! Can't wait for you to get the preorder option up and running so I can throw my money at you. I wish I'd gotten tickets to the hollywood show before they sold out, but I'm glad to see you are touring more often recently so hopefully I'll get to catch you live one of these days! Thanks for writing such wonderful and lovely music, it's had a tremendous impact on my life and well being!
  9. a flicker of light Active Member

This is all great news. Hey, We'll be seeing you in S.F. so can't wait to see you man! Enjoy the road!
  10. hughesypf Active Member

The lithograph and extras sound great! Will you be having the preorder available on the current UK webstore (the 'mamstore' one) or is it all gonna be through this new one?
  11. Carrie Potter Member

Agreed! The lyrics to Holy Branches are absolutely wonderful (in a dark, honest, human way). Cannot wait for the album to come out so I can learn more about that eclectic family we were introduced to/fell in love with in The Roots.
    Pedro Meadows likes this.
  12. Corvus Member

hughesypf and Carrie Potter like this.
  13. Carrie Potter Member

14. Woroworu New Member

Oh my gosh, Holy Branches is beautiful.
    I have a crave to listen to it all the time..
  15. ben Administrator

Hahaha. Don't worry, it was uploaded ten days ago, but only made active today.

And just a heads up, the Bastards EP will be up tomorrow on Spotify (I think), and I will see about getting the download up shortly too.
  16. coffee Member

Amazing news. Four new tracks to discover today.
    MagicalZebra likes this.
  17. jwalker Member

I'm in love with Holy Branches.
  18. Fabh Member

I'm weak, I listened to Holy Branches. I love it.
    Woroworu likes this.
  19. MagicalZebra Active Member

Holy branches is sweet! Are the bundles going to be available for the UK anytime soon? If not I'll have to reopen my order with amazon ):
    jwalker likes this.
  20. uublog New Member

whee email updates!!!

http://radicalface.shop.musictoday.com/Dept.aspx?cp=62875_62887

School's been kicking my ass this week but I'm gonna make time to order mine tomorrow. We're getting so close!

e: hmm, I feel like I want the vinyl and the art booklet with the CD...

ee: is it only the new one in the store? I was also thinking about picking up a copy of the roots that I never got around to last time while I'm at it.